- The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes of mind. (William James)
- People are making such thorough plans for rainy days that they aren’t enjoying today’s sunshine. (William Feather)
- When you feel that you have reached the end and that you cannot go one step further, when life seems to be drained of all purpose: What a wonderful opportunity to start all over again, to turn over a new page. (Eileen Caddy)
- A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition. (William Arthur Ward)
- Destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. (William Jennings Bryan)
More inspiring stories at Centre for Mind Research & Life Systems.